Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another positive review for Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles

HERE is a review of Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles from Matthew Scott Baker of Shattered Ravings.

I am grateful to Mr. Baker for expressing an interest. Many potential reviewers won't consider self-published works. 

To quote him directly (from his email to me):

I LOVED this collection of short stories. I really enjoy your imagination and the things that dwell there. I mentioned a couple of my favorite stories in the review. PLEASE keep me in mind to review your future projects as well...I would love to keep in touch.


Hellnotes also reviewed my collection several months ago. Thanks to K.H. Vaughn for taking the time to read my work.

Remember, you can read my dystopian sci-fi story, Metsys, for free right here.

I have stories upcoming in Diabolic Tales 3 (this fall), Darker Edge of Desire (next spring), and Dark in the Limelight (also next spring). Ten other stories under consideration. One never knows what tomorrow's mail (or email) might bring!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers