Monday, August 12, 2013

Mid-August Update: Stories and Contracts

First, I'd like to say "thank you" to everyone who purchased a copy of the August 5th issue of Woman's World. It featured my solve-it-yourself mystery "Coin Return". Appearing in such a widely-circulated publication felt great, and the pay is remarkably good! For those who read the story, I hope you enjoyed it.

====================================================================

My story, "Snuffed Out", inspired by Zita Johan (Boris Karloff's costar in The Mummy), will be published in February 2014 in Dark in the Limelight (Horrified Press). This will be an anthology featuring show-biz related horror.

=====================================================================

Just signed the official contract and made final revisions for my story, "Reynolds' Tale" for Darker Edge of Desire (Cleis Press). This horror erotica anthology will be published Spring 2014.

We also draw closer to "Coke Mule Deer" making its long-awaited appearance in Diabolic Tales III (Diabolic Press). This story was accepted previously by two other anthologies, but both were cancelled. Hoping third time is the charm!

I will post art work for both anthologies as soon as I have it.

==================================================================

Completed a new story, "Asylum" and will begin work on another new story (titled, but still a secret) tomorrow.

I encourage you to take a look at my collection, Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles, available HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers