Thursday, June 13, 2013

Five Exciting Links Today!

HERE is a link to a review I posted for Royce Prouty's novel Stoker's Manuscript. I gave it four stars and enjoyed it very much.

HERE is a review of Gunslingers and Ghost Stories. My story, "Ghost Soup" is included and mentioned positively in the review (which I did not write!)

HERE is a direct link to my debut short story collection, Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles. Nineteen tales of horror, mystery, supernatural suspense, and the weird West.

HERE is where my mystery "Monday Mourning at the Curl Up and Dye", will be posted very soon (some time this week, I believe). Just approved the final copy today. 'Sexting' leads to terrible consequences in a beauty salon in this short story.

HERE is where you can purchase Morpheus Tales: The Best Weird Fiction, Vol. 3. My story, "A Good Game", shows what happens when two kids use Haitian voodoo to spice up their downstairs playtime. It's nice to share a TOC with Eric S. Brown, Aaron Polson and the late Joseph D'Lacey, and a great group of international horror writers.

Hopefully readers will find something they like among today's blog selections.

Next time around, I'll recap my UPCOMING APPEARANCES and review the latest issue of Cemetery Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers