Monday, June 17, 2013

Another Busy Week! New Links

HERE is a review from a reader in Georgia who enjoyed my short story collection and even compared my writing to that of Joe Hill! That makes my week!


If retired blue-collar sheriff Grant Bradley thinks he feels uncomfortable getting his hair cut in a fancy hair salon, wait until he finds out what happened to the customer who was there before him!
HERE is a direct link to my mystery, "Monday Mourning at the Curl Up and Dye". Now available to read for free at Over My Dead Body!


"It was an honor just to be nominated." We've all heard that before, but it's true. Although another deserving title (Shadow Show) won the Bram Stoker award for outstanding achievement in an anthology, I am proud that Slices of Flesh was also on the ballot. My story "How to Make A Monster" is included, along with several dozen other excellent flash fiction stories. The list of authors reads like a who's who of horror and I'm fairly certain I am the least-known of all contributors! HERE is a link to read reviews or order your own copy of Slices of Flesh.


I always want to remind potential readers of my debut collection, Bedtime Stories For Carrion Beetles. Nineteen stories of mystery, horror, supernatural suspense, and the weird West. There's even a sci-fi story that is being made into a short film by a local filmmaker, a steampunk mystery that landed me on the cover of Big Pulp, and a humorous short story that one editor said reminded him of Neil Gaiman! You can order a quality paperback or in Kindle format HERE


Just sold a very esoteric story based on a dream I had to Robin Wyatt Dunn at Chrome Baby. To quote the editor: "This is an astonishingly beautiful story I would be honored to publish." You don't hear that every day! (Well, I don't, at least.) Currently slated for their August online issue. More details and a link to follow.

Also upcoming: Coin Return in Woman's World, Coke Mule Deer in Diabolic Tales III, and Reynolds' Tale in Darker Edge of Desire. Thank you to the editors of all three publications for purchasing my work.

Several others under consideration, a couple of which are short-listed, and two new story ideas percolating in my brain. 2013 is shaping up to be an exciting year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers