Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review for D.O.A., an anthology of extreme horror

I recently submitted to D.O.A. 2, upcoming from Blood Bound Books.

On the BBB message boards, the editor recommends that prospective authors first read five stories from the anthology. My entry, "Artistic Subject" is one of them. Oh my!

I have revised and polished this story for inclusion in my upcoming collection, "Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles".

Here is a D.O.A. review that mentions my story.

The original D.O.A. is available on Amazon, B&N and many other online booksellers.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrian,

    I like your site, you have some interesting posts. My site My Perfect Pitch compliments yours, consisting of interesting articles from a published author, plus a free resource of over 1000 traditional book publishers currently accepting submissions - the largest on the web. Keep up the good work.

    Regards, Brian

    ReplyDelete

Followers