Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles UPDATE

I sent the PDF of Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles out to ten volunteer readers. Several authors in my critique group/Black Hills Writers Group offered, and several authors who are members of the Horror Writers Association were also gracious enough to peruse my first short story collection.

I hope to polish the collection (maybe add or delete a story) and have it available on Create Space and Kindle this fall. I am targeting end of September for releases in both formats.

Here is the Table of Contents:
 ("95% sure... but leaving myself the option to drop or add a story depending on reader comments)
A Good Game
You Don't Know Jack
Carrying On at the End of the World
Swollen Tick
Tomorrow's Headline
Solitary Man
Wind, Winter, Wendigo
Cold Feet
Transformations
Incident on Alkali Road
The Red Patch in the Snow
The Restoration Room
Hydrophobia
A Story About Monsters
The Artist and His Subject
There's No Word For It
Bootlegs From Boston
The Biggin Hill Duel
Waiting for Inspiration

Working cover art and teasers about the stories coming soon!
Thanks for reading.
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers