Saturday, June 7, 2014

Upcoming Story Appearances

My weird western story, "Little Hearse on the Prairie" will appear in The Big Adios. It is scheduled for March 2015 (Issue #3).

My solve it yourself mini-mystery "Kernel of Untruth" will appear in Woman's World and will appear in the July 6 issue.

My humorous fantasy story, "Clutterbugs" will appear in Strangely Funny II. Out soon! See my home page for a sneak peek at the cover.

My erotic horror story, "Reynolds' Tale", about Poe's final days, will appear in Darker Edge of Desire closer to the end of the year.

My horror/fantasy story "Glass Caskets" will appear in Cadavers, a themed anthology also slated for the end of the year.

Two additional mini-mysteries will soon appear at Over My Dead Body.

I will update with cover speak peeks, tables of contents, and other announcements as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers