Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Three Bits of Exciting News!

I spent some quality time on Smashwords today, formatting Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles for a wider audience. Hopefully I will soon be able to announce the book's availability for *your* device. 

I also finished a brand new 5500 word urban fantasy story tentatively titled Balloon Animals this morning. Off to critique group it goes!


HERE is a sneak peek at the cover and author list for Apokrupha's upcoming anthology, Vignettes From the End of the World. All the stories are flash (very, very short) fiction. My contribution is "Carrying On" and may not provide you with the ending you expect! Features several authors with whom I have "shared spines" (been published) with before. Available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers