Saturday, October 6, 2012

Upcoming signings and web links

Everybody's Bookstore will be hosting a book signing by myself and fellow Rapid City author, Karen Hall on Saturday, October 20th from 11 am to 2 pm. I will be signing copies of my new collection Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles, and any anthologies you may own that I've contributed to. Refreshments.

Mitzi's Books  will be hosting a book signing my yours truly on Saturday, October 27th from 3 to 5 pm. I will be signing copies of my new collection Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles (and anything else you may already own!) This is part of the Scare in the Square Halloween festivities.

Hope to see all my Rapid City and Black Hills friends at one of these events!


In other news, HERE is the best, easiest way to order Bedtime Stories for Carrion Beetles online.

If you prefer it for your Kindle, then go here instead!

Thanks very much for the interest and the support.
Adrian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers