Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Slices of Flesh from Dark Moon Books


Click HERE to see the amazing Slices of Flesh anthology from Dark Moon Books.

The premise: flash fiction horror stories under 1500 words, proceeds donated to the Literacy Project of America.
Cover art by Mike Mignola (Hellboy).

Some of the authors include:

Ramsey Campbell, Simon Clark, Rick Hautala, Nancy Holder, Nate Kenyon, Jack Ketchum, Nancy Kilpatrick, Tim Lebbon, Graham Masterton, Joe McKinney, William F Nolan Aaron Polson and Jeremy Shipp.


My story "How to Make a Monster" will be included in this incredible anthology.

Set to be released near the end of March. Thanks to editor Stan Swanson for selecting one of my stories.


1 comment:

  1. I just got my .pdf proof copy. SLICES… is a great collection. I started by proofing my story, then just kept galloping through.

    I do not often do short and I hate doing free, but I’m very proud to be a part of this effort.

    ReplyDelete

Followers